Terms and Conditions
1. BASIC PROVISIONS
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (Be sCool Kft.) via the www.belmil.de internet platform. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own conditions, if any, is contradicted, unless Be sCool Kft. has expressly agreed to their validity in writing.
Be sCool Kft.
Becsi korut 23.
VAT number: HU25709933.
Telephone: +49 32 212291300.
Managing Director: Timea Benak.
(3) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
2. CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) If we place an article on www.belmil.de, the activation of the offer page at www.belmil.de does not constitute a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract, but rather a request to place an order (purchase offer submitted by you ).
(3) You can submit a binding purchase offer (order) via the online shopping cart system.
The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data are then displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal, Barion) as the payment method, you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system. There you make the appropriate selection or input of your data. Finally you will be directed back to www.belmil.de to the order overview page.
Online bank card payments are processed through the Barion system. The card information is not shared with the merchant. The service offering Barion Payment Zrt. is an institution under the supervision of the Hungarian National Bank. Your license number is: H-EN-I-1064/2013.
Before sending the order, you have the option of checking all the information again, changing it (also using the "back" function of the internet browser) or canceling the purchase.
By sending the order via the corresponding "buy now" button, you submit a binding offer to us.
(4) After submitting your order from www.belmil.de, you will receive an automatic email confirmation that we have received the offer. The order confirmation does not yet lead to the conclusion of a contract.
(5) The acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) takes place via an e-mail from www.belmil.de, in which the dispatch of the goods is confirmed by us (dispatch confirmation).
Deviating from this, when using the payment method in advance/bank transfer, the offer is already accepted by an e-mail from www.belmil.de, in which the execution of the order is confirmed to you or in which you are asked to pay (order confirmation).
If you have not received a shipping or order confirmation within 2 working days, you are no longer bound to your order. Any services already provided will be reimbursed immediately in this case.
(6) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract takes place via e-mail, in some cases automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have given us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
2.3 Reservation of Contract
The conclusion of the contract is subject to the condition that Be sCool Kft. - if the goods are not in stock - is supplied by the respective supplier in good time and correctly in terms of type and quantity. If the goods are not available, Be sCool Kft will immediately inform the customer of this fact. If the customer has already paid the purchase price and additional costs (e.g. shipping costs), these will be refunded by Be sCool Kft immediately.
3. RIGHT OF RETENTION, RESERVATION OF TITLE
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are asked to check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage immediately upon delivery and to inform us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
5. CHOICE OF LAW, PLACE OF PERFORMANCE, JURISDICTION
German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as the protection provided by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of favourability).
The place of performance for all services arising from the business relationship with us and the place of jurisdiction is our registered office if you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your domicile or habitual abode is not known at the time the action is filed. The authority to appeal to the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply
Identity of Seller:
Be sCool Kft.
Becsi korut 23
Telephone: +49 32 212291300
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Information on the conclusion of the contract:
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
Contract language, contract text storage: German/English
We do not save the full text of the contract. Before sending the order, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the print function of the browser. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by email.
The essential features of the goods and/or service can be found in the respective offer.
Prices and terms of payment
1. The prices listed in the respective offers and the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
3. If delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs for which we are not responsible may be incurred, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (bank transfer or exchange rate fees), which you must bear.
4. You have to bear the costs incurred for the money transfer (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was made outside the European Union.
5. You have the following payment options, unless otherwise stated in the respective offer or in the online ordering process:
- Payment in advance by bank transfer
- Payment by PayPal
- Payment with credit card
6. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
Terms of Delivery
1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
If no other period is specified in the respective offer or under the correspondingly designated button, the goods will be delivered within
3-5 days after the conclusion of the contract (in the case of an agreed advance payment, however, only after the date of your payment instruction).
2. If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold during shipment only passes to you when the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the contractor or another person responsible for carrying out the shipment.
Statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is based on the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
6. FINAL PROVISION
6.2 Should one of these general terms and conditions be ineffective, the rest of the contract remains effective. The relevant statutory provisions shall apply in place of the ineffective provision.
6.3 The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies, excluding the provisions of the UN Sales Convention (CISG).
6.4 You have the option of concluding the purchase contract in German or English.